1. How can I figure out the best adhesive for my project?
Figuring out the best adhesive for your project is simple. Simply download our GlueArts® Adhesive Reference Guide.
2. Just how popular is the GlueGlider PRO+™?
The GlueGlider PRO+™ has won numerous awards and has been previously recognized as a "must have" product from publications such as Scrapbook Etc. (a Better Homes and Gardens publication), Scrapbook Retailer and Creating Keepsakes.
3. Are the GlueGlider PRO+™ cartridges recyclable?
Yes, the plastic cartridge refills are 100% recyclable. You can place all pieces of the GlueGlider PRO+™ in your regular recycle bin, with the exception of the white liner the adhesive comes on. Contact us at email@example.com, if you have any more questions about recycling.
4. How do I fix a broken tape liner in my GlueGlider PRO+™ or MAX?
5. What do I do if my product is defective?
If you have purchased a defective product, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 889-4583, and we will give you specific instructions on how to return the defective product to us. We will also send you a new product to replace the defective one.
6. How can I become a retailer?
If you are a retailer/distributor, you can set up an account by contacting us at email@example.com or (866) 889-4583. Please be sure to have your company name, contact information and Tax ID available.
7. How can I get photos of products to use for marketing and editorial purposes?
You can submit a written request for artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org.